Monday, February 7, 2011

When it rains, it rains hard.....

forgot about one of the "Do's"
If you're looking for a husband or wife . . you needn't look far! it's right there in front of you in the newspapers. There are advertisements about 2 pages each gender of descriptions of men and woman who may be suitable to you! For the males, they have name, age and job descriptions etc... For the females, there's the name, age and 3 measurements of the body. . =) For those of you who I promised to bring back a husband/wife, I can place your info in the newspaper if you want. Thought you'd find that interesting.

On to the storm: Last night was CRAZY! sparks flying outta the outlets, houses shaking and rain almost ripping through windows. I went home when the storm started and luckily got a motorcycle ride home from a buddy that works here. He dropped me off, I got home. . power is dead. . so, using my flashlight and all I could do was walk to bed! Then turning on my ipod and setting the volume similar to the thundering noise, this way I figured it would sound like bass noise . To my surprise, in the top bunk bed where I sleep, noise doesn't matter when the walls and bed are shaking. Through my eye-lids I see flashes of light and then comes the sound, each time louder than the previous, echoing through my ear buds. . Needless to say, I didn't get many hours of sleep as I woke up multiple times throughout the night. On the bright side, I've gotten used to the cold, so that doesn't bother me much anymore.

Today we started a new devotional study topic on "What makes a good marriage". So far it's very interesting, and I guess it's preparing us single people for marriage sometime soon. Maybe I'll come back with a wife, who knows =)

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean you're listing your own ad? I guess experiencing the storm probably adds to your perspective re building design too...pretty cool storm.

    ReplyDelete